Thursday, September 07, 2006

can we use aop to mix-in databining support?

To mix custom class and dataset, elegantly, it means to remove the “framework taste”, i.e., remove those inheritances in the collections.

An idea: can we use aop to mix-in databining support? by doing this, in the object model, it is just ordinary collections!

Just an idea – this is not necessary; but it means Q continuum is not just low-tech messing up. Continuum is cool.

For now though, I will just focus on the mundane stuff. I will be back to t his idea later, later.

2 Comments:

Blogger Vikas said...

Survic,
Last weekend you entered posts faster than One can read. I have to still read you last 10 posts.It is becoming difficult to navigate your blog as it is growing. One Suggestion, have you thought about this feature ?
http://help.blogger.com/bin/answer.py?answer=42215&topic=8932

I tried new beta blog
http://www.vikastechnicalblog.blogspot.com/
it allows you to group posts on a topic but you cannot format the code.

9/09/2006 10:19:00 AM  
Blogger survic said...

I will try it -- after this brain-storm. I was thinking to be pattern crazy, creating sites for: generic patterns, aop design patterns ...

I noticed there are not that many there.

9/09/2006 03:08:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home