Saturday, May 06, 2006

My first post on the new CSLA forum

This is my first post on the new CSLA forum:
http://forums.lhotka.net/forums/thread/12.aspx

I write this post is to use my own personal experience to mark this historical moment for CSLA: a new forum, happens a few weeks after its C# new version -- version 2 for .net 2, and almost the same time of its VB.net’s new version – its C# version is a few weeks earlier than its VB.net version.

Here is my own personal experience: in the past, I had participated CSLA forum kind of sporadically. As a result, I forgot my login and had to re-join, a few times ;-)

This time, since I was lucky to be the first a few persons that joined the forum, I did not need to worry about the “availability” issue. I can choose a name that I can remember, survic. I will not forget my login again.

Also, it is time to do some clearing-house work. So, I copied two still relevant posts to this blog (see my previous two blog posts).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home